Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Georgetown, Florence, Sun City we are committed to be fast. Our motto captures this best, Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Water and fire damage always comes as a surprise, it doesn't follow typical schedules, it doesn't take busy-seasons at work in mind nor does it care when vacations are scheduled. When the damage comes, it comes.
And when that happens who can you rely on?
Well, you can rely on our team of professionals. We have a first responder mentality; we address damage when it happens. As the fire trucks and emergency vehicles pull away and the police officers finish their reports our teams arrive on scene.
We are available 24/7 - 365; so yeah, Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 843-5943
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Georgetown, Florence, Sun City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.